CityLevel has now been updated to v1.0.6. A number of bugs have been fixed, including a problem with jQuery incompatibility.
- Fixed jQuery incompatibility problem
- Fixed PHP error while displaying Project content that does not belong to any category
- Fixed [pt_item] shortcode display bug – item spaces were randomly skipped making display look disjointed
- Fixed [tweet] shortcode that was not returning tweet counts – was always at 0
- Fixed issue with “Project” security not being enforced
- Fixed issue with “Portfolio” menu item not appearing in User dropdown menu
- Fixed Project rating calculation bug
Existing customers can download the update from our new Download Center.