Špansko has now been updated to v1.0.1. This version fixes a number of theme issues, and will be compatible with a newer version of jQuery (1.9.x and above).
- Fixed jQuery-related bugs due to newer version of jQuery (1.9.x and above)
- Fixed menu hover animation and highlight problems
- ReferenceError: QTags is not defined
- Automatically use WP-provided jQuery libraries for WP 3.6+
- Use Google-hosted jQuery library v1.8.3 for WP 3.5.x and below
- Twitter modified its API – this widget no longer works
- We recommend using the “Display Tweets” plugin as a replacement
- You can follow the instructions here
Existing customers can download the update from our new Download Center.