Why are stock photos important for your business? For one, they are versatile assets. They make your business website more engaging. You can use them on your social media accounts, your blog posts, promotional materials – the possibilities are endless. They also represent your company. Low quality, unprofessional images communicate the same about you, your business, and your products and services.
To make a good first impression on your customers, purchase and download premium images from these top 5 stock photo sources:
- Stock Photo Secrets. SPS is a one-stop shop for all your stock photo needs. They have over 5 million premium royalty free images in their library, with 100,000 fresh photos added monthly. They boast some of the cheapest deals on stock images with their very affordable image packs and subscription plans. They are also a great source of information about the industry. You can find stock agency reviews, tutorials, coupons, and even free images on their website.
- If you are looking for a wide variety of choices, Shutterstock is the stock photo source for you. They have over 189 million high quality images in their website, all with royalty-free license. They also have a curated collection, where you can download images you will not find anywhere else. You can also make fast and easy edits with their integrated editor. Moreover, you can download free images and vectors every week when you sign up.
- Adobe Stock. Adobe’s very own stock photo website is one of the top image sources today. They have over 80 million inspiring images from contributors around the world. You can license, access and manage them right inside your favorite Creative Cloud desktop application. Their pricing and plans are affordable, too. You can get a subscription or explore credit packs, whichever suits you creative needs and budget. FYI, a free one month trial is currently available. Be sure to check it out.
- A stock photo agency by Getty Images, iStock boasts millions of exclusive, royalty free images in their collection. All files belong to two collections: Essentials and Signature. The Essentials collection offer the best value for tight budgets, while the Signature collection has the very best images that you can’t get anywhere else. Download files anytime with credits, or get the lowest deals on images with a subscription.
- Depositphotos offer over 70 million high quality royalty images at the best prices. With a free browse account, you get access to all these amazing photos and illustrations, as well as some free files every week. You can purchase images on-demand or with a subscription, whichever fits your needs and budget. They currently offer a Flexible Plan, which allows you to download 10 high resolution photos for as low as $9.99 per month.
In terms of business expenses, images is one item on the list that is seen as expendable. Many think that they can just take some pictures themselves or download free images from the Internet. While it is true that there are more important things you should be spending your funds on, your business can greatly benefit from professional photography. Stock images can contribute to your overall success, making them totally worth every dollar.